What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is developed to help you get the work skills you need to find a job, get on an Apprenticeship or go to college. They have been developed by employers to ensure that the skills you learn are what they really want.
A Traineeship can last up to 6 months and includes work experience so that you can unlock your potential by getting real work skills while doing a real job.
We are there every step of the way to ensure you get the best from our Traineeship. How we’ll help:
- Find you work experience as close as we can to your career ambitions
- Help you with English and Maths (if you need it)
You won’t get paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals. We’ll help you make the most of your Traineeship so you can kick start your career.
You can apply if you’re:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 16-24 and don’t have a Level 3 qualification
If this isn’t you then you may be ready to start an Apprenticeship (link)
How to apply