Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$urla in /home/vegasi1/public_html/mgn/templates/yoo_unity/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/com_content/article/default_links.php on line 20
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$urlb in /home/vegasi1/public_html/mgn/templates/yoo_unity/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/com_content/article/default_links.php on line 20
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$urlc in /home/vegasi1/public_html/mgn/templates/yoo_unity/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/com_content/article/default_links.php on line 20
What is OnTrack?
If you are looking to get a job, Apprenticeship or want to go to college, why not try out OnTrack. It is a new programme that puts you at its heart. Our focus is on what you need to get your career on the rails to success. OnTrack is tailored around you. Whatever issues you may face, whether you need help overcoming low or no qualifications, disabilities, being a carer, drug and alcohol problems. Whatever the issues, this programme will support you through mentoring, training and specialised support. If you live in and around Thurrock this may be just be what you’re looking for.
Who's it for?
Those who live in the Borough of Thurrock and are aged 15-29 and are not working or studying.
How it works?
OnTrack is tailored to meet your individual needs, helping you reach your career goals, whatever they are.
It consists of:
- An initial assessment to find out what your aspirations are and any barriers you may be facing
- A bespoke package of support which focus on solving any barriers you have and achieving your goals
- Ongoing one to one mentoring and assistance
- Confidence building • Work experience and work tasters to gain relevant job skills
- Employability skills such as interview techniques, CV writing and job searching
- Presentations, job fairs and networking events.
Support may include CBT, financial management, skills development, English, maths, ICT, self-confidence or personal presentation training.
You may be eligible to receive financial support which could include costs towards: traveling to work or interviews; work clothes and tools for specific jobs; and short-term or one off childcare.
How to get involved