Get Ready for Work
If you are looking for a career, but are not sure if you are ready yet, we can help.
We can help you get the skills and experience you need to get a job, Apprenticeship or the college place you want.
How can we help you?
In our friendly and relaxed surroundings, we’ll encourage you to focus on your goals by:
- Job applications
- Apprenticeships / Traineeship
- Get the perfect CV
- Interview Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Advice on career opportunities
- Personal Mentor for advice and guidance
- Taster/”Have a Go activities”
- Get work experience or work trials
- Pre-apprenticeship style programmes to boost chances of getting a great apprenticeship
- Get ahead with training courses, including customer service
- Improve your confidence, self-esteem, team work and communication skills
- Support your Maths and English if needed
- Get into industries such as construction, digital media, hospitality, technology and many more
- Support you to overcome any personal barriers preventing you from taking up an apprenticeship e.g. transport, equipment, childcare
Who's it for?
If you are aged 15-24 not studying or working and live in Essex this programme could support you into work or an Apprenticeship
Get in touch
Call 01923 698 430
Text 07720 090207
DM us @tchc_mgn